Tuesday, January 31

Character Designs






So currently I'm in the beginning stages of creating the concept for my "Sit Stand" animation (basically during the 15 second story the character must sit/stand at some point)  - The class is leaning towards the little guerrilla rebel and the snake charmer (though he might actually be a sword swallower? Made him last minute and must redesign).

Also in the process of creating a traditional animation on some interesting vikings, which explains the village of vikings. More concept work to come!

I'm also realizing that all my characters have long lanky legs... gotta get out of the habit.

2 comments:

  1. Lidia Labuda, 'The Girl Who Drew.'

    Like Harry Potter, but with less scars and bowl haircuts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol not entirely sure what you are implying, but I'll take it as a complement?

      Delete